Preschool Lesson Plans, Worksheets & Themes for Year-Round Learning
- Summer Theme Ideas for Your Preschool ClassLearning about the seasons is an important part of preschool. Using these ideas for a preschool theme will help you teach your students about the weather and activities associated with this time of year.
- Preschool Father's Day Theme and GiftWith this preschool theme, students will learn more about their family, make crafts for gifts and celebrate Father's Day through interactive games and play.
- Cross-Curriculum Memorial Day Activities for PreschoolHonor the American service men and women who have lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. This preschool Memorial Day theme offers ideas for teaching about this holiday across the curriculum, including social studies, reading, art and more... even snack time!
- Mary, Mary Quite Contrary: Preschool Lesson Plan for Spring Math FunWhy not celebrate spring with a flower unit? Looking for some Mary, Mary Quite Contrary preschool lesson plan ideas for math? This activity works well in a math center and borrows Mary's colorful collection of flowers to teach patterning, matching, counting and more!
- Jesus Walks on Water: A Spring Bible Lesson for PreschoolersTeaching preschoolers about one of Jesus' miracles is easy with this spring Bible lesson. The concept of Jesus walking on water is easily illustrated using water play and toy figures. Try this interactive lesson in your classroom, homeschool environment or as a fun family project.
- Springtime Bulletin Board Fun for PreschoolBulletin boards add a fun, creative touch to every classroom. They can be educational, as well. These preschool bulletin board ideas will help your class learn about spring and add a decorative touch to your classroom. Students will even get to take part in making the bulletin boards.
- A Preschool Sorting Activity With Easter CandyEdible lessons are always favorites with young children. Use some yummy Easter candy to practice sorting and counting in this fun lesson.
- Dressing for Spring Weather: Preschool ActivitiesSpring is known for its abrupt weather changes, so why not make the best of it and teach a lesson about dressing for the different types of spring weather? Weather preschool lessons like this one can be used with many different thematic units, like rain, sunny days, or springtime.
- It's Spring! A Lesson Plan for PreschoolWhen preschoolers think about spring, they probably think about the various parts of spring they can see. This preschool lesson plan for spring encourages preschoolers to focus on their other senses as well, and to think about the things they can hear, smell, taste, and feel in the springtime.
- 5 Ideas You Can Use for Your Preschool Spring Unit or ThemeAs preschoolers see the world around them begin to change with each season, it's important to help them understand the changes they are noticing. This preschool spring unit will help them do just that, giving them hands-on activities that help them explore the various aspects of spring.